Cursor Icon

Friday, August 23, 2013

TDA Style Megurine Luka - Sweet / Soft style

Well, here I am. Made another edit from TDA Style model. This was made after I finished the Danzel Series. And of course, I'll probably distribute this one. I don't know when though. And since my Internet gonna go bye-bye and I can't upload her just yet.

This is the only style I cover up in my mind yesterday, and I still need to update her first before I can distribute her. Still need more adjustment too I guess.

Here's the picture of her.

TDA Style - Megurine Luka
TDA式改変なんちゃってルカ

Credit for the base, item & parts :
- TDA & Agahat
- Kurauchi-p
- 3DCG
- 3DDestiny
- Animenebula003
- Tehrainbowllama

I don't know when will I be able to distribute her, but she still need to be updated first, before I can finally to distribute her. She's still work in progress though.

No comments:

Post a Comment