Cursor Icon

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hmm...

Hmm... I don't know if I can put up for download the TDA Danzel series. It looks like there some bummer going on. I think I might not put up for download for the time being, until some things has settled.

And, looks like some model editor has set another barrier to the model. Like, editable and not distributable edit. And, editable and distributable edit. Looks like the TDA Edit has become more and more stricked. I don't know. They probably right on some things. But, if I can't distribute the edit, then the TDA Danzel series / special edition will not be distributed.

Even if I want to distribute it, the readme from some model maker already been added to the folder. And I'm sorry everyone. I don't think you will get the TDA Danzel series from me for the time being. Also, please don't ask me to put it up for download. Thank you...

No comments:

Post a Comment