Cursor Icon

Sunday, November 17, 2013

TDA Sweet Luka - fixed

Since I already upload the picture some time ago, so I'll upload it again. And as I've made the edit, this model will be up for download. I only did some tweaking and fixing on some parts. And now she's good to go. The model will also be up for download.

Here's a preview


There was a litle glitch on her, so I have to fix and remove it. And now she's finished at last. I will put up for download when she's done. There's something I need to do and check everythinhg thoroughly on the model, so it will be clean from the glitch.

Special thanks and credits goes to :
- TDA
- Agahat
- Origami_p
- 3DCG
- 3DDestiny (deviantart)
- Animenebula (deviantart)
- Tehrainbowllama (deviantart)

As for the TDA Danzel special edition, I suppose I'll take my chances to distribute it. If the modeler or the model editor doesn't like it, I will end the distribution. No if and no but. When I do distribute it, the TDA Danzel  special edition will be a limited download only. And  redistributing the models are not allowed. No matter what the reason is.

Stay tune for another edit and new series from me. If I have the timr to make another edit, I'll be sure to upload it here, and share the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment